Pages

Beginning Again

Saturday, March 28, 2015


Spring is a time for renewal. As the new growth pushes itself through the snow, I am left wondering what my new growth will be this year. How can I better myself? What needs to change so that I can thrive this season?

At this time of year we also tidy the gardens, divide growth, and cut back what has decayed or failed to flourish so we can see the true beauty and potential of what is to come. I am also looking to prune and cut back what is not working in my life, so I can see what's important: the whole picture. I've had past interests and projects that never took off, are too stressful or are not contributing to my well-being.

One project that needed some tidying to grow again is this blog. Place for Pollinators has been in the background of my mind often, but sorely neglected. It was time for a spring cleaning. I was never happy with the past progress of the blog and its appearance. Past content has been deleted, but photos and stories from my past gardens will find their place again. Place for Pollinators has been reborn and I hope you will join me this growing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! All comments are moderated. Your comment should be visible shortly.